The Aged Care Sector
We deliver sustainable development programs, workshops and leader led conversations to improve skills and:
- Develop capability to build and maintain trusted customer relationships
- Equip managers and leaders with financial acumen to optimise resources
- Develop change agility capability within the workforce
Business Challenges for the Aged Care sector
Leadership capability is emerging strongly as the critical competitive edge for companies operating in the Aged Care sector – never before will front line leaders feel such pressure to utilise resources and engage with people (both internally within their teams and externally with customers/residents and their families) to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of operational performance.
Aged Care is a sector in transformation as it experiences these 6 critical challenges:
- Coping with the growth in competition for Aged Care services
- Adapting teams to cope with direct customer requests
- Stepping up to collaborate with educated consumers seeking Aged Care
- Existing teams will be stretched to deliver service
- Drive for operational efficiency and performance requires stronger leadership
- How to incease Aged Care Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
With over 20 years experience in the training field and deep knowledge of your aged and disability care sectors , we offer practical and cost effective development initiatives that quickly build leadership skills and convert this learning into lifelong habits supporting them to enhance the management of their facilities/service delivery.